.
 

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Eye Makeup Tutorial : Brown and Orange On Red Carpet

0 comments


 

Eye Makeup Styles

 

Eye Makeup Tutorial : Brown and Orange On Red Carpet


This time it's gonna be this one :


MAC Painterly paint pot
MAC Unsquare 
MAC Shroom
MAC Off the Page
Brown eyepencil
mascara

As always, start with priming your eye.
I used MAC Painterly :


Then MAC Unsquare (or any warm brown eyeshadow)to crease and outer half of the lid:

Then MAC Shroom to inner corner and to blend Unsquare :



Then MAC Off the Page above the crease :

blend with MAC Shroom all the way up to highlight :



Then line your upper and lower lashline with a brown eye pencil :


Smudge the pencil a bit with Unsquare (or any brown eyeshadow) :


And brown pencil in waterline, and finally mascara (I used brown mascara) :


And finally falsies, if you prefer :D I used MAC #34 :






PS. Giveaway is almost ended, I'll try to pick the winner (and best comments and all)  as soon as possible!

PPS. This was my today's look, but I'll be back with my yesterday's and day before yesterday's look ASAP.



Source : jangsara

0 comments: