At the age of adolescence physical appearance is paramount, the good thing is you do not need much makeup to look attractive and natural, here are some tips to help you always look cool.
- You can use a concealer to cover blemishes or pimples, the base is not recommended at an early age.
- You can place a pressed powder beige or natural, will make you look a velvety skin.
- As for the shadows, the trends for this temperament are pastel shades.
- You can use a pencil eyeliner and mascara for eyelashes, black or brown in color.
- On the lips, the colors are hot pink and glitter are the perfect icon.
For boys (trends in dress)
The youth clothing grows increasingly recognized brands and dedicated to creating the perfect combinations to always look modern. For this season the striped and patterned shirts are the trend.
Fashion colors are: white, blue, green and pastel colors in general.
The casual style will make you look young comfortable, practical and always in fashion.
The timeless black
A sleeve black shirt and will give a touch of elegance, soft fabrics are dominant for this season, you can wear with jeans together.
You'll look cute and irresistible.
Hair trends for guys is short, smooth and empuntado up. The same can be adapted to cut the leading fashion wave crest or secured with a gel.
Another style are cut bangs are achieved over the sides, back and forward combing the remainder. Whatever the look that you like, set it with a smile and give you the perfect style.
If you want to see more articles related to fashion and beauty you can visit our youth magazine Bigteens where you will find this and other tips more